Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The first of the Halloween Charity Tattoos

Jess has finished the first three of the seven classic monsters.  She has been squeezing these designs in wherever she can (that means no waiting till August 2012), and doing them for $100 each!  All of the money raised is going to the Buffalo City Mission.  Each of the designs have been spoken for and are scheduled to be done in the next few weeks.  We will post photos as they are finished!

Many of you may recognize the quote from the Monster Squad movie back in the late 80's.  Eric and I thought it was so perfect we had to add it on. 

The Wolfman was the second character I was able to do.  Eventually, Irene and I may add on the rest of his body and mimic the the classic movie poster this was inspired from.

Color portraits are so much fun to do, I wish I did them more often! We added the bats and background just to finish things off a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment