Monday, September 5, 2011

New Finished Work By Jess

 Cannan came to me with the pink flower and waves on the top of his arm already done.  We had a great time adding all of the rest. Thank you so much Cannan! You are a great friend. 


Jewelry / Birdie / Poppy action! This is the first part to the design we have planned. The rest will continue down her arm and include more flowers and vintage jewelry. I can't wait to finish the rest. 

 When Randy comes in I know I will get to do something truly strange, he always keeps me on my toes. This is our Statue of Liberty tribute. I had a lot of fun with her. 

This is Pete's tribute to his Sicilian heritage. We took the Trinacria (the symbol of Sicily found on the Sicilian flag) and put our own spin on it. It is a head of a Gorgon (same as Medusa), whose hair is interwoven with snakes and ears of wheat. The wheat symbolizes fertility. The symbol on her forehead of the three legs symbolizes the three promontories of Sicily. I have never done a heritage tattoo that was so fierce. 


Simple rose tribute. Just clean fun. 

Stargazer lilies on the back. These have become one of my favorite flowers to tattoo - there is so much variation in their color! I had a lot of fun with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment